|Good Samaritans of Laurel Health
The Good Samaritans of Laurel Health was founded in 1997 by the Laurel Health System Development Council to recognize the System’s most generous benefactors. The compassionate individuals united by this honorary distinction share a profound commitment to Laurel Health System and to its tradition of providing quality health care and human services.
Members of the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health promote health, life and hope – a rare and valuable legacy.
Privileges of Membership
In addition to the tax-deductible benefits provided through your gift to Laurel Health System, membership in the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health affords you the following recognition and privileges:
· Permanent recognition on the wall of honor, an enduring tribute to all those who, through their generosity, accept the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health membership invitation.
· A special gift commissioned by the Laurel Health System Development Council to commemorate your outstanding contribution.
· Recognition in The Laurel Community (TLC) newsletter.
· Timely updates on Laurel Health System services and activities.
· Personal invitations to the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health receptions and to other special events and programs offered by the Laurel Health System Development Council.
Criteria for Membership
Invitations to join the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health are extended to those individuals who accept the challenge to support Laurel Health System through a single gift of $10,000 or more, or through a pledge of $1,000 or more annually over a ten-year period.
The following membership levels are available:
Visionary: $1,000,000 +
Humanitarian: $750,000 - $999,999
Founder: $500,000 - $749,999
Trustee: $250,000 - $499,999
Benefactor: $100,000 - $249,999
Patron: $50,000 - $99,999
Partner: $25,000 - $49,999
Good Samaritan: $10,000 - $24,999
(Above are based on cumulative giving totals)
The Vital Margin
Contributions to the Good Samaritans of Laurel Health provide the vital margin that enables Laurel Health System to be of exceptional service to you, your family, friends and neighbors.
All donations to Laurel Health System are used exclusively for the purchase of critically-needed equipment and other items to expand health and wellness programs and services. Funds received through the Good Samaritans will not be used for general operating purposes.
We hope you accept our invitation to join us in our commitment to ensure that quality health care and human services are available in your community. Please call Melissa Coolidge, Director of Development at 570-723-0506 to discuss how you can become a vital part of your community through supporting your health system.