Laurel Health System is a multifaceted system of health and human services, strengthened and unified under in order to help us provide our communities with the most cost-effective, efficient service possible. The LHS service network includes:
- Acute care services at Soldiers + Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Six Laurel Health Centers providing primary care to the people of Tioga County
- Long-term care at The Green Home, our rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility
- The Laurels Personal Care Home, providing care for individuals who are not able to live independently
- Laurel Wellness Centers, focusing on preventative health measures
For more details on LHS services or additional information on Laurel Health System, please e-mail us today or call 800-808-LAUREL (5287).